The 0.492 release contains one feature:
- status badges
and two fixes:
- fixed collecting commits info in case there are deleted files
- fixed returning tests results counts - mistake during code cleanup
The last week brings to Kraken's source code many quality improvements. Services like LGTM and Codacy help fixing code smells but also serious problems. So during that week in Kraken's repository, many commits have landed that refactor the code, fix issues and do code cleanup.
Thanks to all these changes, the project earned these quality badges:
The 0.475 release contains three main features:
- presenting the status of the last flows on the Kraken main page
- presenting changes in Git repository that got into a given flow
- presenting step duration on Run page, on the selected job, on Steps tab
Welcome to Kraken CI blog. This is the first post on this blog.